Tuesday, August 28, 2007

give me a sec and i'll be okay

I just came back from Perhentian Island Challenge. First time partnering Abg Wan. Managed 5th placing. No bruises, just scratches and muscle aches. Should've joined fong for recovery swim.

I feel like im losing it. Everything is out of hand. assignments, projects, tests.... i need to divert my energy towards the academic part for a bit. So it's decided, Im not going back to KL for merdeka hols. will try to mend the pieces here instead. I need a break from the pressure. Im tired of travelling and commuting. if only they have LRT from tronoh to KL.

My bro graduated with honours today. He won the bronze rector award for Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering. You are my inspiration, I admire u, I adore u, I love u bro. Congratulations on your graduation.

possible events:
26-28 Oct: SEARF championship, Pattaya, Thailand
10 Nov: POWERMAN, Lumut
Feb08: Ironman (thanks to Joyo I'm seriously considering it)