Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 in Review

2007 came and went by just like that. I will be 23 in 2008 and doing my final year final semester in uni. if everything goes well, I'll start working by the second half of the year. im so not ready for the 'real world'. huhu~

2007 has been a blessed year for me. I did my 8 months industrial internship in one of the best international oil and gas company- Schlumberger WTA Sdn Bhd. Being away for 32 weeks meant I had to forgo competitive racing for a while but I made the best out of the remaining half of 2007 when i got back. It is definitely a more relaxed year compared to 2006.

I was awarded UTP best athlete of 2006 in April. don't know if my achievements in 2007 is up to comparison. As i mentioned, it has been a relaxed year in terms of racing.


Races I've done in 2007:

Rowing:
ASEAN Varsity boat race, Putrajaya
UNITEN invitational boat race, Putrajaya
South East Asian Rowing Federation (SEARF) Championships, Pattaya

Adventure Race:
Sabah Adventure Race, Kota Kinabalu
Perhentian Island Challenge, Terengganu
Labuan International Sea Kayak Challenge

Triathlons:
Miri International Triathlon
PD international Triathlon
UM duathlon

Running races:
Adidas King of the Road 10km
PJ Half marathon 10 km

Hopefully the arrival of 2008 brings a whole new dimension of success, health, prosperity and happiness. Crusing into the 1st week of January and I've already received a good news. ;) hopefully there are more to come